HOLLY HILL GRAPHICS
We’ve been in this business for over 14 years and in that time have seen a huge revolution in how we all communicate with each other. The basics still count though – good clean graphic design, the message conveyed in concise simple language and great customer service.
These days, no one has time to wade through pages of dense text, so we write our clients’ copy to succinctly tell the story and save their readers’ precious time.
Who: The principal of Holly Hill Graphics is Colleen Duncan, who offers a diverse set of skills to meet her clients needs – as well as having sat at a Mac for over 14 years producing advertising materials, magazines, newsletters, logos etc, Colleen is a feature writer and editor for magazines.
What: Holly Hill Graphics has built up a strong reputation on the South Coast of NSW for producing publications, promotional materials, advertisements, websites and other projects for both government, tourism and private clients. We can:
- give clients a one-stop shop for their publications and newsletters: gathering information, interviewing for stories, writing editorial, designing and producing the publication and organising printing.
- help you design and publish your book.
- design travel brochures and organise printing.
- design your business stationery and corporate identity.
- design and construct your web page, including WordPress sites.
- write the copy for your advertising materials, do the layout and organise printing.
- produce maps.
- work with clients to write and design effective advertising.
Where: We’re located in the City of Shoalhaven on the fabulous NSW South Coast, south from Wollongong and not far from Jervis Bay,
We’re working on our new website right now and hope to have to up shortly. In the meantime, if you would like to chat about a project we can help with or ask us any questions, please email us: hollyhill[at]shoalhaven.net.au or call us on 02 4421 3076